Friday 1 May 2009

Knight of the Prophet

I bought this guy because I wanted to use his head on a Bane Knight conversion, but when I opened the Blister I decided I liked him. I wanted a scheme that took me away from my other minis and this is what I cam up with:

Knight of the Prophet

I was surfing the web looking for pictures of this guy once I had his base colours painted, because I wanted to see if other people were painting the hands as gloves or gauntlets. I found the official picture of him and to my surprise it was almost the exact same scheme as mine.

Knight of the Prophet2

I am fairly happy with the way he came out, although I am not happy with the eyes, but I hardly ever both with eyes, so it's no surprise I am crap at them.

Knight of the Prophet4

And one more picture because I am happy with the photography. I am finally get the hand of taking these pics.

Knight of the Prophet3

No comments: