Thursday 26 February 2009

No flags for the Seneshal

I have assembled my Exemplar Seneshal after having bought his in April last year, but I haven't completely assembled him because I am toying with the idea of leaving off the giant annoying flags. I think they would look great, but I know they will be a fiddle pain in the arse and will definitely require pinning.

I have now varnished Kreoss and in the morning I will take a picture of him and post it here. The exemplars are also just about finished and will probably star in a photo of their own. Maybe they will get together and have one taken witrh Kreos; he is their boss afterall.

Good night.

1 comment:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

Yeah you have to pin them which is a pain in the butt as the flag poles themselves are really weak and prone to bending. Still they look good once they are on