Monday 6 April 2009

Rebasing

I went back over all my Menoth miniatures and fixed up their bases. For the most part they were just sanded and then painted brown; if they were lucky there may have been a little rock there as well. I decided to add a little bit of dried up looking grass to most of the bases to give them a better look. I am happy with the result.

IMG_9197


I also bought the new Green Ronin game: Song of Ice and Fire Role Playing. I mentioned that I already played it using the free dowloadable version a while ago. I am glad I bought the book, because while I won't play the game in its entirety, i will definitely use the mechanics for other games I plan to run.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got any moe pictures of your models? Base is looking good.

Skirza said...

I am going to put up a bunch of my newer models over the next few weeks.