Tuesday 9 September 2008

Flames of War

In the old days I would have been seriously turned off a game where I rolled such bad dice and was then appropriately annihilated. Possibly I have matured over the last few years because while winning is fun, having fun is more important. Martin and I played our intro game to Flames of War tonight and his Soviet forces rolled right over the top of me. I'm sure we made plenty of mistakes and I had (possibly) the worst dice rolls ever, but none of that mattered, it was just a good fun game.

We are going to play again next week and he is now seriously considering which force to play and consequently buy. The front runners at the moment are the British and Soviets. I don't care which he buys. I am equally happy to play Festung Europa or Stalingrad.

Here is a pic of my PaK 38 guys that I have finished.

IMG_8212

No comments: