Sunday 30 November 2008

Madrak vs. Reznik

Tuesday night Martin and I played a hardcore match. Because it was hardcore there was no time for photos at the time, so I set them up later on and took a few. I think I need to get new lights or at least fiddle with my lighting technique, so as I don't wash the subject out too much.

Anyway the main battle took part in the center, which really suited me, as my flanks were really only distractions and the right one crumbled in the first turn and ran screaming away from the enemy skirmishers. My Champions really acquitted themselves quite well and smashed his heavy troops and broke through to attack his warcaster.

Line of battle

I love the Champions and I really can see why people hate fighting against them. On the other side of the coin, I hate fighting against Vilmon. If I didn't win the game in round three, Vilmon was going to give me a good lesson in body bagging.

Close up of battle